Flopsy (staticengine) wrote in inform_dev,
Flopsy
staticengine
inform_dev

IFComp 2004

Is anyone here entering this competition this year? I'm in the debugging and polish stages of my entry...
  • Post a new comment

    Error

    default userpic
  • 1 comment
I'm in the alternatingly working frantically and procrastinating frantically stage. I have a lot written, since I started in 2001, but I have quite some distance to go. So I'd say 30% chance it's done for comp04, 60% for comp05, and 10% for comp06 or beyond. But I will finish it.